10 December 2011

Artists Helping Artists, Part II

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better.  It's not. 
~Dr. Seuss

The outpouring of love and generosity this week has been amazing. I saw that someone likened this auction to being "Friend-bombed." What a great concept! 

I have discovered a few new auctions going on that I want to call attention to that weren't in the original list. 

Miss Regina of SundanceGems has offered up her lovely 'Frosted Berries' bracelet and asked that I post it on my blog. This bracelet was her entry in the Challenge of Color blog hop on November 30. Regina's color palette was red with touches of gray and cream. She designed a perfectly wintery bauble that really looks just like the picture I sent her! 

"Frosted Berries" bracelet offered by Regina

You can still bid on my necklace on this previous post

Same rules apply to this auction item.  

Leave a comment here to get the bidding started on the 'Frosted Berries' bracelet. 

I will personally start the bidding at $20.

Also, be sure to check out these newer additions to the Artists Helping Artists silent auction.

 
All auctions end at midnight on December 11th!

3 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Erin Prais-Hintz starts the bids at $20. Who will outbid me? ;-)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Good luck!

Kim said...

I bid $35.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin